Clipper UK Ltd (“Clipper UK”) may revise this Privacy Statement from time to time by reviewing and updating this policy. Therefore please continue to visit our website and read our Privacy Statement.
1. Privacy Statement
- (1) Clipper UK is committed to protecting your online privacy when browsing our website. This policy has been put into place to inform users about the types of information gathered about them, how that information will be used, and the choices you have regarding our use of the information.
- (2) Clipperukltd.co.uk does not require personal information from general users and any information you do provide will be on a voluntary basis. However, if users wish to gain access to our Restricted Area, additional details may need to be supplied. In this instance please refer to the regulations specified herein.
2. Use of Personal Information Collected
- (3) Clipper UK may request personal information, including company name, email address and mailing address so that any comments, questions or requests for information can be dealt with. In no other circumstance will your email or mailing address be used unless requested.
- (4) Any personal information collected will be used internally to improve the content of this website and to enhance the user’s experience. Any analysis of user behaviour will be recorded on a group basis, which may then be shared with our website development team.
3. Links to or From other Websites
4. Disclosure to outside Parties
- (7) With the exception of what has been stated in this document, we will not share your personal information with outside parties without your expressed permission.